Saturday 4 August 2012

Technology

Technology is supposed to help us. Yes it does but when it doesn't, you feel like bashing it up. Like for instance, I just found out that, being the idiot I am, left my USB at school and hadn't made any back up copies of it at home. The worst is yet to come. I have my entire 800 word plan on the USB as well in which I need in order to complete this English analysis by Monday which is in two days time now.
Another is stupid copyright making it impossible to plagiarize assignment. Don't we all wish we could though? I would be lying if I said that I had never copied something off Wikipedia because come on, who hasn't? I know you're lying!! Okay anyway what makes it unfair though is when someone does copy their entire assignment and then, gets a higher mark than you when you have put in so much more effort. Doesn't seem fair does it? I certainly didn't think so though even if she was my friend.

Anyway now I'm rambling so CeeBella out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment