Saturday 4 August 2012

Confused

Isn't it a sign when you are going to take one of the most important exams in your life and as you get driven there, you see someone wearing a BMC team uniform and you immediately think of Cadel Evans and how hard he had to per severe to get where he is now?
Then there is the dramas of balancing school, work and play in your life... did anyone tell you that it's not easy? School and musical rehearsal yesterday, Assignment and exam today and school musical tomorrow. I guess you know where my weekend when. Out the door that's where. Now the issue isn't my free time anymore, it's time to find time to do the things I want to and have to do that I shouldn't need to. Like for instance, writing and editing stories on Wattpad, scrapbooking and general mantainance because guys are sexist bastards (pardon my french) who can't get off their lazy butts and help me and my mum around the house.
Oh well, it's nature isn't it?

-CeeBella Out

No comments:

Post a Comment